Benefits of Membership
Attendance at TWS meetings, events and the annual Conference is open to all. However; membership of the Society brings many benefits, including:
- The opportunity to write and publish papers
- Eligibility to work on our commissioned research
- Discounted fees to our Annual Conference
- Access to our PhD mentoring programme and Policy Workshops to develop and hone your writing skills
- Regular updates on events, research and publications
Life membership costs £15 and can be bought easily via PayPal. There is a link to this at the bottom of the page. If you would prefer to not pay online then please send a cheque to:The Wilberforce Society
c/o Daniel Monteiro
Cambridge University —
If you are not ready to become a member, please do join our mailing list to receive notifications about our policy meetings and events, as well as updates about our publications. To sign up, please email Adriana Lee at email@example.com with your name, email address and organisation (if not a student at Cambridge) or subject and college (if a student at Cambridge).
Please fill in our Google Form and pay via PayPal (unless you have already paid in person) to become a member! Members will be automatically added to the mailing list but may opt out of receiving emails by emailing email Adriana Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.