The Wilberforce Society | Write a TWS policy paper
page-template-default,page,page-id-647,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,boxed,vertical_menu_enabled,,qode-theme-ver-10.0,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12,vc_responsive

Write a TWS policy paper

Any member of TWS is eligible to write a policy paper for the society. There are two ways this happens:

1. Proposal to the committee: if you would like to write a policy paper that we could publish, please get in touch with Alison Andrew, Director for Policy. We can advertise for co-authors and provide you with publishing and networking resources, as well as a TWS Policy seminar, to promote your work. All ideas welcome, to

2. Commissioned papers: TWS receives regular commissions for research papers, from MPs and Lords. We advertise these to our members, who form subcommittees to research and write the papers. Recent such papers include work on the London Riots for Lord Glasman and a paper on Non-Communicable Diseases in the Developing World, for Lord Kakkar.